Performancing Metrics

Friday, September 4, 2009

MY Boy Scout Tote-Project #3

This was my FAVORITE project I completed this week. My son started scouting in February. He is so excited by it all. He completed his Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Badges all in 7 months! He also earned three other major patches(Outdoor Activity, Leave No Trace, and Conservation award), his religious square knot, 2 gold and 10 silver arrow points, 18 belt loops, and 13 pins. I knew I would need a place to put his 'stuff,' so I whipped this baby up in about three hours. The fabric is Robert Kaufman and I LOVE it! It is so soft and perfect.

Here is the flap without the belt loop glued on and after the belt loop is glued on. I took one of my husbands' old belt loops. I also want to make one in the light tan for a dear friend who has 6 BOYS!!! She is a super mom and deserves a scout tote. If you want to buy one of these amazing totes, just visit my website, A Mi Amor, with the link in the upper right corner of the blog.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: