Performancing Metrics

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disneyland-My only project this week

Our season passes to Disneyland expire this week. We have had season passes three times and have loved it. We have had so many memories; Jedi Training, Alyssa and Nathan pulling the sword out of the stone, Snow White and Prince Charming riding the carousal with us and helping Savannah down from the horse, Nathan saying he wanted to marry ALL of the Disney princesses, Nathan kissing Ariel, Musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter, dancing with Mary Poppins, cotton candy, churros, and the list goes on and on.

The kids are always asking to dress up and I never let them, until yesterday. They all dressed up, they all were so good, and we had our last trip to Disneyland one of the most memorable trips ever. I was so happy that Alyssa, my big 10 year old, wanted to dress up too!! She LOVES Alice from Alice in Wonderland. She has an Alice backpack, and when she said she would dress up as Alice and even be Alice for Halloween, I got sewing! So, here is my project for the week. Alyssa's Alice Costume. It only came in a size 8 and Alyssa is a size 10, so I had to do some refiguring. I am not good at refiguring; I sew best with patterns. The apron turned out a tiny bit big, but overall the costume was great!


Arya loved seeing all of the characters. I love the way she is holding Minnie's hand in the photo. She didn't want to leave Minnie and I had to pull her away as she was hugging Minnie because she wouldn't let go. Alice played musical chairs holding Arya's hand and helping her up and down from the chairs. It was so precious and that is why I LOVE Disneyland. Many magical memories for years to come!!



2 comments:

David y Amy said...

Awwww! What a cute family. I love how they dressed up together. I'm glad you had such a fun time. We'll have to get passes in the future so we can go together!--Alyssa's costume looks great!

Aubrey Jane said...

how fun that they all dressed up, i was so glad that i got to see you all there! your kids are adorable!