Performancing Metrics

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cute Wallet




This week Alyssa was invited to a birthday party for a friend. Babies are sooooo easy to give gifts for, especially handmade gifts, but 10 year old girls are much harder to sew for! Anyway, this sweet friend of Alyssa's already has an adorable tote or two, so I didn't want to make her one of those. Alyssa suggested a wallet. It just so happens that I love looking at this website: Sew Christine, and there is a very cute wallet tutorial. So, I made this wallet in about two hours and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I got confused and improvised on the credit card slots on the wallet, but the rest was tres facile!! (very easy) And the adorable, matching zipper pull was made by Alyssa. CUTE!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenae said...

Well that's perfect, because we were planning on giving her money. Now she'll have somewhere to put it!