Performancing Metrics

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cupcake Voting



Voting just opened for the cupcake competetion that my AMAZING friend Vanessa enters each month. Go to her blog, read about the three really yummy cupcakes she made, and then go vote!! Here is the link to her site. She is truly amazing. Pass the word along. http://vanessacontessa.blogspot.com

Click the cute picture above to go vote. Vanessa is at the very bottom of the voting on the right. She has three entries; vote for all three or vote for one three times! (You are allowed three votes).

1 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Here's the funny thing Camille... I took them straight over there on our first day and THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT! I couldn't believe it. Charlie was too hot and Dillon was too shy. I thought they'd be all over it. I guess that goes to show I don't know my kids as well as I thought I did. :0)

PS- I even dressed them alike and had their hair all spikey and cute. It probably would have worked too!