Performancing Metrics

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve









Last year we started this pose with the kids and I think it is going to be a yearly photo. It will be neat to see how they grow. The photo on the top is from last Christmas and the photo on the bottom is from this Christmas.

Each Christmas Eve the children get to open one present-pajamas. I try to trick them each year by saying that I forgot about buying them. The kids get on me saying, "But it is tradition! You can't break the tradition!" (Actually I go out during the after Christmas sales and get the pajamas for the next year so I get them cheap and I am prepared!!). So, this year I fooled them again. They were all in their pajamas and we went driving around Oceanside looking at Christmas lights. We got home and said, "Well, let's leave the cookies for Santa and go to bed." They were pretty disappointed about the pajamas, but then we brought down the presents and gave them to them. They were all pretty much excited, except Nathan. (He would kill me if he knew I was writing this about him!) He was disappointed because he got pajamas with sports balls on them (baseballs, basketballs, etc.) and he said, "Mom, thanks a lot, I really like them, but I'm not that into sports. I really like bears." It was adorable. My sweet boy!!

0 comments: