Performancing Metrics

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Most Embarrassing moment happened today

First the principal of my children's school called to tell me what sweet Savannah said all day around school on Tuesday. She said that I punched Nathan in the face. Fortunately the principal knows me and believed that I didn't mess up Nathan's face (he did that on his own riding his skateboard). So, I talk with Savannah about telling stories that turn into lies and I ground her for a week. Well, we have new neighbors that are moving in this week. Savannah opens her bedroom window, yells out, "I'm grounded and can't play because the principal thinks my mom is abusing her children." Yeah. So embarrassing. Savannah is now grounded for a month. She looks sweet and innocent, but looks can be deceiving.

0 comments: