Performancing Metrics

Monday, November 21, 2011

Updating-May 2011

I'm so behind with my blog! It is hard to believe it has been six months since my last post. I am going to try to update it month by month. I started just doing a general post for the last six months, but as I went back through some of the photos I realized there was so much I was missing! So, here it is: May:In May Jared's dear mother passed away suddenly. She was such a sweet woman with a good heart. She was a wonderful grandmother to my children and we miss her so much.


One nice thing was all of Jared's brothers and sisters got together for the first time in over 20 years!

Other good times in May:

Arya and her primary class.




Alanna and Arya at bedtime. Nathan serving lemonade at his Mother's day brunch.

0 comments: