Performancing Metrics

Monday, March 23, 2009

Are you a winner?




As I blog surf I found this on my friend's blog. Abi posted this and I thought it was a great idea! My friend Lani posted it on her blog too.

The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. What I make will be my choice, but it will be made just for you. Since I only really have 5 readers, that means that you’ll all probably get something

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be an original and it will be made just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year (might be December 31st, but you WILL get something) and I will post all of my original creations as they are completed.
4. You will get no clues what it’s going to be. Heck, I don’t even know what it will be. I might paint or draw something. I might compose a jingle or short song. I might even write a short play just for you. Who knows? Whatever it is, it will be a surprise!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

Happy commenting (AND posting!)

5 comments:

y0hmama said...

it's been awhile since i've been over to your blog - i LOVE nathans quilt! i remember alyssas and am always amazed at your sewing talents! i really hope your business with amy takes off, that would be pretty awesome. i missed the dvd/twilight premiere, but maybe i'll catch you at book club.

David y Amy said...

Hey Camille,
I would love to get something made by you. You are so creative!

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the zeltner family said...

hey! i read your blog- so that makes one more!!! you are really creative, i wish i had your creativity! im just a good copier and adapter! :)

Camille said...

Yeah!! One more!! I am so excited. I know what I am going to make you all and I have the perfect fabric for Amy, but the pressure is on for me to figure out what fabric would be good for Lani and Stefanie. There is still room for two more comments!