Performancing Metrics

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Finished Product

Here is Nathan's finished quilt. He was so happy with it and it was fun to sit around with my neices and nephews, parents, brothers, and to talk about all of the patches. Nathan's cousins really got a kick out of the fact that they had given Nathan some of the clothes as hand-me-downs! Brianna, Nathan's cousin that is one month older than him, thought it was so funny that Nathan and her had matching outfits, only his was pale green and hers was pink. So much fun!

2 comments:

David y Amy said...

I love it! What a special gift to pass on to your children. You'll have to show me how you did it. Thanks for letting us share in his beautiful day. We are proud of his choice to be baptized.

the zeltner family said...

that is amazing! you have to tell me how you did it so i can make one for the boys with all their old clothes! such a great idea!